- Home Assistant
- node-red-contrib-zigbee2mqttopen in new window
- Domoticzopen in new window
- Majordomoopen in new window (Russian)
- Mozilla IoT WebThings Gateway via Zigbee2MQTT adapteropen in new window
- openHABopen in new window
- Homebridge pluginopen in new window (Apple HomeKit)
- Symcon Automation Solutionsopen in new window
This list gives only a narrow overview. To use Zigbee2MQTT with other systems it's not mandatory to have a native integration but support for MQTT. A native integration just makes things more easy and "clickable". You could implement custom logic - like switch Light-X ON after sunrise when motion detector triggers - by subscribing and publishing to the relevant MQTT-Topics.
A low-level MQTT client like MQTT-Exploreropen in new window can help to understand the topic structure and publish values to test the behaviour.